This is my priesthood lineage:
Line of Authority of Tyler Mckay Randall
Tyler M. Randall. Ordained on Feb. 17, 2007
By Alex R. McKay
Alex R. Mckay. Ordained on January 25th, 1981
By Rex Warne Ferrel
Rex Warne Ferrel. Ordained on May 23rd, 1948
By Harold B. Lee
Harold B. Lee. Ordained on April 10th, 1941
By Heber J. Grant
Heber J. Grant. Ordained on October 16th, 1882
By George Q. Cannon
George Q. Cannon. Ordained on August 26th, 1860
By Brigham Young
Brigham Young. Ordained on February 14th, 1835
By Oliver Cowdery, David Whitmer, and Martin Harris
Oliver Cowdery, David Whitmer, and Martin Harris. Ordained on May, 1829
By Peter, James, and John
Peter, James, and John Ordained
Chosen and Ordained by Jesus Christ who was sent of GOD (John 15:16)
Love you all. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Tyler that is very impressive line of priesthood holders to receive your priesthood through! I am very proud of you and I am sorry that we could not attend your priesthood ordination. Your Dad told me that grampa Alex gave a wonderful prayer. That is so great Tyler and I bet you will be the cutest Deacon passing the Sacrament in your ward. What a privilige and honor to be able to participate in that sacred ordinance each week. Love you sweetie, G. Linda and G. Dan
Wow! Tyler that is really cool! I am proud of you. Your growing up to be such a wonderful young man.
Love you,
Aunt Keri
Post a Comment